Hey all!
02-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Hey all!
Hi guys, been quite a while.

I dunno how many of you still check these forums but I figured I'd stop by and say hi, and see if any of you are planning to play ESO (Elder Scrolls Online)?

I've been in 2 of the beta weekends so far and liked what I saw overall, I would assume some of you have had the chance to check it out too.

Anyway, hit me up if any of you will be playing, I am a part of a decent sized guild that will be playing Ebonheart Pact on the North American PC realm and I'd like to hang out with some of you guys if you will be playing.

Hope everyone is doing well ^_^

Dot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Hey all!
Dotdot! =)

I have little interest in ESO, however it would be awesome to see you back in WoW. I'm on Sargeras these days raiding hardmodes in a 6 hours/week guild, casual pace. Do you still play WoW nowadays?

Dunecat in Scilla/North Texas
03-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Hi Gene! :-)

I haven't played WoW since about midway through Cataclysm. I think my toons are on Korgath, and I might reactivate my account when WoD hits but we'll see.
03-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Hey Tom =)

I hope that all is going well with you and your family. If you do reactivate, let me know. I'm on Sargeras right now and do intend to get into Mythic raiding in 6.0. It would be awesome to see you on-line ... man - it's been a while, hasn't it? >_>

Dunecat in Scilla/North Texas
08-04-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi Dot/Gene,

Been a while. Hope you guys are doing well.
12-27-2014, 11:16 PM
Hi Dotdot! You too Renzo and Gene!