Poll: Interest in forming a 20-man group for 2 nights/week - WoD 6.0?
Yes
Maybe
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
WoD 6.0 - Semi-hardcore 2 nights/week?
12-25-2013, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2013 11:03 AM by Starcrossed.)
Question WoD 6.0 - Semi-hardcore 2 nights/week?
Attention all <Casual> forum lurkers:

Is there enough interest to bring together some of the gang for the end of 5.4 or 20-man WoD 6.0? Post here if you're possibly 'in.' I'm sure that a number of you of new obligations in the life that limit the amount of playtime, but how does a 2 night/week semi-hardcore guild sound (ie. Tues-Wed night) on a high-population server such as Sargeras/Alliance or Illidan-Mal'ganis/horde sound?

This thread may not get many 'bites' at first, but I'm going to keep it up a few months. I sincerely believe that we can make this happen FTW.

Dunecat in Scilla/North Texas
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 06:22 AM by Starcrossed.)
RE: WoD 6.0 - Semi-hardcore 2 nights/week?
/hear crickets (+ hello Shha!)

Unless there's a flurry of late interest, a <Casual> comeback doesn't appear feasible at this time. Nonetheless, I couldn't help but try! For myself, this guild under Lidow's leadership still gives me fond memories to look back upon.

If any if you wish to keep in touch, my WoW ID is Dunecat#1227. Have a good 2014. I still casually raid on my mage on Sargeras and have a few other toons. =)

01-15-2014, 12:15 PM
Booi and Shaa are with Nexus on Malg. Argueson and requital are making a guild on Dragonblight alliance with some wrath pros. I have a guild on stormrage US that I am co leading. Aesaa has quit from what I have gathered. Eizbern is with supermassive, siory with Midwinter last I saw. The players that still play the game are likely busy on Tues/Wed but if it was Sunday/Monday or something like that there may be some interest.
01-28-2014, 03:15 PM
nexus is a death trap, not going to last.

i still have a warrior on stormrage...

"I'll smash you and melt away Coolmint Island!"
02-01-2014, 06:18 AM
I so hate people that spell my name Shaa ! Smile
02-01-2014, 10:42 PM
My ret friend from aftermath is coming to play with us this week (khorium), could always use some booi tanking magic Smile Shha i sent you a PM back, add me up if you want to chat. We rebuilt the guild in late nov and we are starting to work on paragons this coming week so we will be to garrosh before to long.
12-11-2014, 12:01 AM
Is anything happening with this now? I changed my vote to yes, I can't believe it. I need to leave my garrison and raid, I think.
12-12-2014, 02:08 PM
I believe that Amazzing, Shha, and Booi are raiding with <Casually Addicted> on Kel'thuzad. Otherwise, this post did not get much of a response.

With that said: if there is a full revival with Lidow et al., I would have to seriously consider it. Those were the best of times for me. =)

12-16-2014, 12:37 PM
Ah, thanks! I've been missing it. If only there were more time in a day.
12-27-2014, 11:14 PM
Man, I wished I'd wandered back here sooner! I recently re-upped after the wife talked me into it. Currently working on heroic HM, and have made a few attempts at mythic. Actually, I might be attempting raids on an even higher difficulty than Blizzard envisioned. It's called raiding while trying to keep two hyperactive toddlers under control!

I would love to raid with any of you guys again. Man, if Lidow got the crew back together, I'd be there in a heartbeat! Raiding with Casual was the best time I've had in this game.
01-03-2015, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 01:39 AM by Starcrossed.)
Grats on your family, Detrius. My wife and I have a 1 1/2 year old now ... with our second on the way in April.

I never thought that a gaming experience would continue to linger positive memories as much as Casual does for me, and I appreciate you all for making it happen. I have social phobia (with crowds) and would fear talking on ventrilo ... but silently found quite a bond with you all. It's cool that the site is still functional with a number of folks still checking in.

Now: wtb Doug, Lidow, Azule, Pinn, Tritus, et al? Happy 2015 to all you lurkers+!

01-27-2015, 06:12 PM
LURK'D

[Image: WhLDd.png]
[Image: mjJPA.png]
[Image: 0K2CL.png]
02-27-2015, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2015 02:59 AM by Black.)
So lurk, very stealth, such quiet, wow.
03-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Speaking of LURK'D, I just talked to you in-game, but:

To anyone that may see this and is interested in raiding semi-hardcore, I am raid leading a guild that is decent. 7/10H, 9-12 hours a week, no more. Hit me up here or in game (Battletag: Lije#1167) If you're interested.

[Image: WhLDd.png]
[Image: mjJPA.png]
[Image: 0K2CL.png]