Older time hi (with screenshots!)
08-24-2011, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2011 10:24 PM by Ayle.)
Older time hi (with screenshots!)
Hihi! Good to see some old MG still kickin.. are any of these old dogs (apart from Lidow) still around?

[Image: ayleoldragnaros.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2011, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2011 10:32 PM by Lidow.)
RE: Older time hi (with screenshots!)
Unfortunately no, i'm the only person left from the original casual. Even most of the people from MG are gone I think, if I counted right it is just 5 of us.

Azule - Kuroe
Spuggs - Udai
Angerz - Laazarus
Shadesong
08-24-2011, 10:34 PM
(08-24-2011 10:29 PM)Lidow Wrote:  Unfortunately no, i'm the only person left from the original casual. Even most of the people from MG are gone I think, if I counted right it is just 5 of us.

Azule - Kuroe
Spuggs - Udai
Angerz - Laazarus
Shadesong

Do you have any old screens Lidow?
08-24-2011, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2011 10:49 PM by Lidow.)
Nothing from vanilla there is a bunch of tbc and up stuff in different places. If the original LoH site is up I can maybe log back in and find stuff there but I don't remember the address.
This is the oldest I can dig up, Casual first boss kill.

[Image: karathress.jpg]
08-24-2011, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2011 11:18 PM by Ayle.)
(08-24-2011 10:45 PM)Lidow Wrote:  Nothing from vanilla there is a bunch of tbc and up stuff in different places. If the original LoH site is up I can maybe log back in and find stuff there but I don't remember the address.
This is the oldest I can dig up, Casual first boss kill.

OH man thats a great shot too.. I totally forgot about Appleseed. He was a stand up gent. (What was it with gnome warriors and being great people - I loved them all.. Bippy, Amber, Appleseed, Nogard etc)
08-25-2011, 07:15 PM
hi ayle
08-25-2011, 11:44 PM
(08-25-2011 07:15 PM)Toriad Wrote:  hi ayle

Hey hey! Whats cracking - still playing?
09-09-2011, 07:03 PM
unfortunately
10-10-2011, 06:47 AM
Ah, good times. Wish I still had time to raid.... or do anything besides dailies. Tongue
01-16-2012, 02:54 AM
Still miss it from time to time.

But, it has been a while. I dont even think I would know what keys were what this point. Not like I had a clue then anyways Smile amirite??!!?!?!

How many of you old People from casual plan on playing D3 when it comes out... if it ever manages to?

Good to see some old screenshots.

doug
01-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Hey Doug - I'll likely give D3 a whirl; it's possibly coming out in the next month or two, right? My time to play it will be limited, but it would be cool to see some of you guys there!

-Gene

Dunecat in Scilla/North Texas
01-17-2012, 12:51 AM
It's coming out "Soon™"
05-13-2012, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 07:53 AM by detrius.)
(01-16-2012 02:54 AM)wedg Wrote:  Still miss it from time to time.

But, it has been a while. I dont even think I would know what keys were what this point. Not like I had a clue then anyways Smile amirite??!!?!?!

How many of you old People from casual plan on playing D3 when it comes out... if it ever manages to?

Good to see some old screenshots.

doug

Ah, good ole Doug. The very gent who lent his name to the theorycrafting forum! I'll be on D3 as well, but with a 16 month old and a 5 month old, playtime will be limited.

PS I tried to convince the wife to let me give you a call while we were in Vegas, but for some reason she didn't want to meet my online gaming friends while on our honeymoon. Women.......
05-13-2012, 09:48 PM
What a buzz kill. =[